Why Is My Wife Killing Our Marriage Over Him?

I have what many would call a perfect life if you look at it from a distance. I have a beautiful wife, two well-behaved angelic children, a well-paying job and a great house and neighborhood. I even have a great relationship Bumble.com Reviews with my in-laws. My life is perfect if I leave out that my wife is having an affair with him. My wife's affair is draining me mentally and emotionally.

 

I know you are wondering who is Him, right? Well I'm struggling with Him as well. I can't for the life of me figure out why my wife is willing to throw away what we have for him. Let me tell you a little bit more about him.

 

He is someone she met online about 2 years ago. He happens to live in the next town and they connected in a psychology forum Bumble and it went from having similar interests in psychology to having an interest in each other. As my wife would tell it, one thing led to another and it just happened.

 


My head explodes every time I hear her say it just happened. I could see if she was at a party and she had too many drinks and it just happened. Building a relationship with someone online is not an "It just happened" affair.

 

I just don't get it. We have everything we hoped for when we got married. What is driving her away and into his arms?

 

I often ask myself, is it my fault? Could it be that I spent too much time making the perfect family that I didn't see to all of her needs? Bumble.com I didn't think we had a problem in the bedroom, but obviously there is something wrong.

 

It's hard for me not to keep thinking where I messed up. Then, I sometimes just blame her and lash out at her for destroying our family.

 

How do I explain to our beautiful kids and family why I'm leaving the house? What do I tell my in-laws when I no longer want to be around them, even though they have done nothing to offend or hurt me?

 

It's a painful journey I'm on right now and I have no idea how the story is going to end.

 

On the one hand, I'm ready to throw in the towel and file for divorce. Then I start thinking about the kids. I can't imagine not seeing them everyday.

 

What about the money, I think at times? I make a pretty good living but when you split it into two households, it no longer looks that great.

 

Why is my wife killing our marriage, is a question I hear quite often. In fact it's a question asked by way too many men.

 

I know it's a difficult question for men to ask. It's a direct hit in the gut and a blow to your pride and self-esteem. It's no joke asking yourself, what does he have that I don't?

 

If you have read this and can relate to wondering why your wife is cheating, you are not alone brother. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed of seeking help. I know they say big boys don't cry but I have shed many a tears in my lifetime. Crying or seeking help doesn't make you less of a man. It means that you are human and love your wife and family.

Comments