Marriage, not sex, acts as a log fire when true love exists.

There are married men who sneak out of their homes at night to spend time with their mistresses, depriving their wives of the love and sex they so desperately need.These men frequently mistake their live-in maids for their wives when they arrive home Dating.com Reviews drunk just before sunrise!There are also women who betray their husbands by entertaining other men for several dark nights.

Our movie stars have done a lot of acting about love, and well-meaning artists have written a lot of love songs. But have all of these things led to real, long-lasting relationships?It is interesting to note that some of these musicians, despite their roles in romantic films and the quality music they have written and produced about love, have not served as role models in real life.

According to the author, a corrupt and patriarchal society has led to an increase in brothels and "commercial sex workers" worldwide.The reasons are not so much economic as they are social.Women who want to get married and start families aren't finding true love, who would better take care of their emotional and financial needs.A sincere lover might Dating be a better "gatekeeper" of the marriage home.Because he would detest to see his "First Lady" languish in poverty or be left to rot away in shame, his love for his partner makes him a better earner.

To me, my friend Danladi—not his real name—was an abnormal baby born in a test tube in their romantic labs by the forces of a corrupt patriarchal society.Several years ago, I met Danladi in Damascus, Syria.He was an economic immigrant from Africa, a continent that is famously known as "le Continent qui pleure" in French.I do not agree with this depiction of Africa.After all, there are a lot of lovely people with happy faces on that continent.



Danladi was a firm supporter of the concept of living together before getting married.He thought that it was not only appropriate but also justified to play house for a few weeks, months, or even years with someone he really "loves" and would want to marry.Any woman Danladi has had sex with and disliked would be rejected.How many "Danladis" are there on earth?They only want to marry women because they haven't had sex with them yet, but once they get their way, they'd rather not!

How would you react if you heard a young girl muttering these things?When he said to me, "I believed him,"When I insisted on using a condom, he assured me that I was his first love, and that he would never harm me because he loves me. I thought I would impress him and make him marry me if I agreed to sleep with him," she said. "I could not have found a better lover, had I searched the entire world for years. Now just look at me, I'm pregnant and has tested positive for the HIV virus that causes AIDS. It's likely my child would be infected

The innocent girl and, of course, "love" are the two victims that the author identifies in this moving spectacle.Unjustly, love was used to deceive and inflict Dating.com  unnecessary harm!Changing people's views on love and marriage is what matters here.

For more than two decades, this author has worked in a variety of capacities to promote true love and educate various communities about its significance.


Comments